5) Black Block Heel Ankle Boots - Dorothy Perkins - £35 6) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers - Selfridges - £20
7) Foundation Pump - Mac - £3.50
1) Basically I need this dress in my life. I rarely buy from Asos because I've yet to have a great shopping experience with them; I have always sent the majority of items back, clothes are quite often different colours when I've received them or the material is too thin etc. For £22 though this dress is a bargain in my opinion and I've wanted a midi dress for so long! Matched with black suede wedges and statement jewellery, this would make a perfect outfit! Why is payday so far away!
2) This reminds me of the Zara shopper bag I mentioned here but for a lot less money. Cheaper versions are popping up everywhere and I think this is the best I've seen. I don't know, however, if I'd rather spend a bit more to get the Zara one; I tend to go on the website and look at it every day, add it to my shopping bag but never actually purchase it due to the price tag. Decisions decisions.
3) Stumbled across the Monki website and fell in love with quite a few of their classic dresses and shirts. This dress caught my eye; it's so simple and elegant. I'd like to dress it up with lots of gold jewellery, it's so cute!
4) I never ever ever wear maxi dresses. Ever. However I fell in love with this dress in Topshop earlier this week when I tried it on and it's the first maxi dress I've tried that actually fit perfectly everywhere. I'm pretty short, so they normally tend to be way too long even with heels. This just about grazed the floor as well as being flattering around the waist and hips. I know I won't end up purchasing this item but it's made me realise I need to start trying things on I normally wouldn't!
5) I also found these earlier on this week in Dorothy Perkins. They're simple and classic style boots but with a metallic, edgy twist, with a pretty good price tag too! I must admit they don't look too appealing online, they look a lot better when worn. The only problem I found was that they had absolutely zero grip and they'd get dirty easily due to the material. I'd love this pair of boots for autumn, these are definitely something to think about!
6) Honestly, I haven't curled my eyelashes since I was about 14 and I acquired some horrendous curlers from Bodycare or somewhere similar. Recently though, I've started thinking I need to invest in a pair to get a little more curve out of them. Shu Uemura, from what I've seen, have the best reputation in eyelash curlers, but £20? Are they really worth that much money? After reading reviews it seems Mac's full body curlers are identical in design and give, pretty much, identical results for a bit less money. Does anybody have any recommendations?
7) Nothing too exciting here, I generally just need to invest in a pump for my Studio Fix foundation as I hate tipping/dipping into my bottle!
Generally a very black and white wishlist this week, I just can't help myself! Hope you all have wonderful weekends!