1) Janet Sleeveless Plunge Neck Playsuit - Motel - £48 2) Becka Bodycon Skirt in Mirrored Island Print - Motel - £32
5) Rock 'N Rose Hand of Fatima Bracelet - Motel - £11 6) Rock ' N Rose Livia Studded Cuff - Motel - £11
So I decided to create a 'summer wishlist' from the awesome Motel. I've been loving their clothing over the past couple of months and there are a few things I really want to purchase! Above are the items that I would absolutely love for a summer holiday this year.
1) I'm currently on the lookout for the perfect playsuit for a (possible) holiday this summer and this is one of the best I've seen around. I'll admit that black isn't possibly the best colour to wear on holiday but it's just so cute! I've never had much luck with playsuits, as they all seem to have a horrible fit, looking at this one though it seems too good to be true. £48 is a pretty steep price tag for a playsuit but it could indeed be a possibility for me.
2) I'm in love with this skirt! Also loving Motel's prints on dresses/skirts in general and I'm never normally a massive fan of bright and vibrant prints. The neon, popping colours in this mirrored island print are perfect for an evening on holiday. The only problem for me would be finding a top to go with it. Reminds me a lot of Black Milk clothing and their crazy prints!
3) This possibly isn't something I'm going to purchase but it's something I'm loving seeing at the moment. This bralette features a 'thick ladder back' as described on the website which is a real statement design. I'm trying to look for a bikini with the same feature without it looking too bondage...
4) I've been seeing these all over the internet and blogs, I just think it's the cutest summery print ever! I never wear jeans on holiday but I'm so tempted to purchase these, they'd look lovely with sandals, a baggy white tee and an oversized beach bag.
5) To be honest I've never really had a good look at Motel's jewellery but at the moment they have some wonderful pieces! Loving this Hamsa Hand bracelet.
6) Ear cuffs are gorgeous but my hair is constantly down and covering my ears, so I've never tried them. Again, on holiday this would be perfect for me as my hair is up a lot of the time and would really stand out, possibly teamed with a black maxi dress or denim shorts and oversized tee.