1) Petite Plain Midi Bodycon Dress - Topshop - £28
2) Mickey Crop Top - Topshop - £16
3) Print Trousers - H&M - £29.99
4) Print Trousers - H&M - £14.99
5) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - Space NK - £33
I can't believe I've neglected blogging for such a ridiculous amount of time. I've had such a lovely Christmas despite not really having a substantial break and commuting between home and Manchester a lot for work. Now I'm back in Manchester, getting back into my uni routine whilst being bombarded with crazy amounts of work (which I should be doing right now).
1) The first item on my wishlist this week is actually a bit of a lie. I have already purchased this dress from Topshop and returned it. I really really wanted to like it but the material is just horrendous. That and the fact it shows every flaw ever despite it being black and long sleeved. I am definitely still on the hunt for a midi dress suitable for my short self but perhaps something a little less clingy!
2) I tried this on the other day and fell in love. It is tacky (which I believe is never a bad thing) and just fabulous.
3) and 4) I guess I currently have a thing for patterned trousers, something I don't think I have ever considered in the past. I tried on the first pair in H&M yesterday and was a bit disappointed at the fit. I will definitely be making a purchase when I find the perfect pair!
5) I've heard such great things about this foundation but I've always been put off purchasing once realising the crazy price tag. Have any of you tried this, what are your thoughts and is it worth the money? Let me know!